Many users have more than one company file. Either they have multiple Intuit accounts or they have multiple company files under one name. When users go to sync with Cloud Cart Connector, they might sync with the wrong company file.
Obtain your Company ID
You need the ID of the company file to sync. Here are the steps:
- Log into qbo.intuit.com
- On the top right, click the gear > my account.
- In green letters on the top, note the company ID.
Company File Selector
When you have more than one company file and you click the green connect to QuickBooks button, here is the dialog:
Find Cloud Cart Connector Company ID
Here are the steps to obtain the company ID you have paired:
- On the top menu, click on account.
- Scroll to the bottom and click my company.
- Make note of the company ID and type of QuickBooks paired with Cloud Cart Connector.
If you have the wrong company file, click on account. Click disconnect and OK. On the next page, click the green QuickBooks button and select another company.