Through Connex, Channel Advisor will ask permission to pair our solution.
Here are the steps:
- At the Connex my connections page, select Channel Advisor
- If you are connecting multiple Channel Advisor profiles, change the URL field. Each URL and Channel Advisor connection in a separate connection with its own settings. The field is arbitrary and it can be whatever you want. Click submit.
- On the dialog, click continue.
- Login to Channel Advisor.
- Give permission for Connex to access it.
- You will return to our site and complete settings.
How do I apply shipping tax?
Since Channel Advisor sends no shipping tax information, you can easily map shipping tax. Follow these instructions to add a rule for each region or state.
Can I sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor?
Cloud Cart supports an order sync from Channel Advisor to Xero. Here is a general overview:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, select sync orders from Xero to Channel Advisor.
- Click save and sync.
- In Xero, create orders and mark the class as Channel Advisor.
- Wait for them to sync.
For more details, read this article.
How do I use the Site Order ID as my Xero order number?
By default, our tool maps the Channel Advisor order number to Xero. Here is an example:
To map the site Order ID, which is the original number, Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Add this rule: