You have order numbers in QB that overlap orders from Infusionsoft. As a result, payments from customer B match to customer A:
- Infusionsoft Payment Id: 4632231 is matched to order number 43137 from Infusionsoft for USAA
- You already have an order in QB with order number 43137 for America Fujikura LTD.
- Cloud Cart Connector skipped adding 43137 because it already exists under America.
- Cloud Cart applied the payment to the wrong 43137 because the order has a balance and its payment did not have a reference number of Payment Id: 463223.
Apply an order prefix of IS- before your orders:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- Click submit at the my connections page.
- At the configure page, go to the order export tab.
- Enter an order prefix in the order prefix field. This will add a prefix, like IS-, to any orders coming from our system.
- Click save and sync.