Connex can pulls Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- Click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Connex and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
Set-Up - Amazon Non-US
Read the steps for Set-Up Amazon US above. The only change is the developer name and account number:
|Developer's Name||JMA Web Technologies UK||Europe|
|Developer Account Number||3318-0107-4385||Europe|
|Developer's Name||JMA Web Technologies CA||Canada|
|Developer Account Number||2911-8135-9974||Canada|
If you're using Amazon Europe and you're selling in more than one marketplace, you need to specify each marketplace ID. Here are the steps:
- Obtain the marketplace ID of each store in Europe.
- At the my connections page, click the connection for Amazon Europe.
- On the configure page, click the order export tab.
- Under store list, enter a comma separated list (i.e. abc123, qwe345) of Amazon marketplaces:
Amazon Europe VAT
If your company charges no VAT, you can disable this calculation:
- At the configure page, scroll down to sales tax settings.
- Uncheck prices include VAT:
The system will send the unit price from Amazon to QuickBooks and apply 0% as the tax rate. No tax code will be applied, if VAT tax codes are missing from QuickBooks.
By default, Cloud Cart Connector pulls Amazon orders regardless of fulfillment channel. To pull FBA orders only, follow these steps:
- At the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings.
- Enter AFN on the FBA box.
- Click save and sync.
To see this demo full screen, click here.