Cloud Cart Connector will sync customers, inventory, orders, and products between Bluepark and QuickBooks. You must have an SSL certificate and Bluepark API credentials.
You must have an SSL certificate for your website.
You must obtain API access credentials. Here are the steps:
- Login to your website.
- Navigate to the Users menu and select the Admin Manager.
- Click on the green Plus button or select an existing admin user to enter the Admin Editor.
- Arriving on the Properties tab, check the box to Enable API Access.
- Save your changes. You can now view all of your API access credentials.
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- Choose Bluepark.
- Enter your API user name in the user name field.
- Enter your API key in the password field.
- Enter your URL in the url field.
- Click submit.
Here is a demo video on the integration:
Tax Inclusive VAT
If your company charges no VAT, you can disable this calculation:
- At the configure page, scroll down to sales tax settings.
- Uncheck prices include VAT:
The system will send the unit price from Bluepark to QuickBooks and apply 0% as the tax rate. No tax code will be applied, if VAT tax codes are missing from QuickBooks.