You must login to Stripe through our app, then configure your settings. Here are the steps:
- Login to connexfx.com.
- On the my connections page, choose Stripe.
- Click the submit button
- In the dialog window, click continue.
- In the new window, click the blue button.
- You will be redirected to the configure page.
- Complete the settings, then click save and sync.
Here is a payment in Stripe:
Here is that payment in Xero:
In many cases, Stripe fails to receive the SKUs on an order. As a result, Connex for Xero has no order details. You will see a line item called StripeTotal in Xero. Here is what our system receives:
- Order Item Total
- Order Total Tax
- Order Billing and Shipping Address
- Card Holder Name
If you need order details, we recommend syncing with your online store directly.
Here is a demo of the integration: