If Connex for Xero finds a duplicate order, it will skip it unless you activate the update orders feature. With update turned on, you must reexport orders and run your scheduled task. This article guides you through updating orders from July 1 to July 18th.
What Gets Updated
Connex for Xero updates any order in Xero. If you turn update orderse on, this information will change:
- Customer where order is matched (not actual customer data like email.)
- Line items will be added, removed, or updated. These items can include tax or tracking details.
- Tax details will be added, removed or updated.
- Billing and shipping info on the order.
To enable updates, follow these steps:
- Login to connexfx.com
- Click submit on the configure page.
- On the settings page, go to the advanced tab.
- Check the box for update Xero transactions.
- Go to the order export tab and choose a date range.
- Click save and sync.
- Click auto sync on the left.
- Next to your orders or inventory task, click execute.
We recommend disabling this setting, when your task is complete. Updates count towards your yearly transaction limit. For more info on performing a manual sync, read this KB.