Connex for Xero can import historical orders or change existing orders, based on a settings change.
Can I preview a list of orders?
In your Connex for Xero account, hover over the settings gear icon and click reports. Click order previewer. You can view orders by a date or a list of order numbers.
Connex uses a scheduled task system to pull orders. By default, the system pulls orders from current install date into the future. If you want to do orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex For Xero.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution if you have more than one. Click configure.
- Expand the sync manually to Xero drop down. Adjust your date range in the export orders before/after fields:
- If you wish to update duplicate orders, expand the advanced transaction drop down and select update existing transactions.
- Click sync now.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Check the log by hovering over the settings gear icon > transaction log.
Please note: The order list field will take precedence over the highest and lowest field. If the order list is blank, and the number range is zero, then the dates on the transaction tab are used.