You can easily change the deposit account on orders by payment method or use a single catch all account.
To use a single deposit account for all payments, follow these steps:
- On the Connex configure page, scroll down to accounts.
- Adjust the last drop down:
Split Deposit Rule
In this example, we will change the deposit account if the payment method is cash. The checking account, which was described above, is the catch all account. Here are the steps:
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Click the link to add a new rule.
- In the action field, choose map deposit account to sales receipts if you are creating sales receipts. If you are creating invoices and payments, select map deposit accounts to invoice payment deposit account.
- The field value and name fields should be identical.
- Enter these values:
- Click submit.
If you use the summary invoice feature, choose map summary invoice deposit account.
To map multiple payment methods to a single deposit account, follow these steps:
- On the rules page, click edit map from.
- Click add new rule.
- Select payment methods, matches, and enter the payment method:
- To add more payment methods, click add new rule or click back to rules.