Connex can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into Xerp. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Sync Inventory from Xero to Amazon
For more details, read these instructions.
Can I sync a summary of orders?
Yes, you can sync a single summary sales receipt from the Amazon settlement report and you can include fees. For more details, read this article.
Our tool can insert the fees, if you create the summary order as noted above this paragraph.
Connex does not enter Amazon fees automatically because our integration does not receive them. Amazon fees should be entered in bulk using a transaction summary details report, which you can download from Amazon. For more details, watch this video.
Set-Up - Amazon US
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Connector and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
If you want to pull FBA from Amazon only, here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com
- Under my connections, choose Amazon.
- On the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings under the transaction tab.
- Enter AFN.
- Click save and sync.