Connex for Xero can sync orders and inventory with Xero and PrestaShop.
Single Site Set-Up
Connex for Xero integrates with a pre-installed module called web services. You must enable the module and generate an API key. Here are the steps:
- Enable error logging on your PrestaShop website.
- Make sure that mod_rewrite is active on your server. When you access your site, you should see friendly URLs and no query strings. If you can access http://www.[MYSITE].com/api/categories, then URL rewriting is activated.
- Login to your PrestaShop admin
- Go to advanced parameters > web service:
- Under enable PrestaShop's web service and CGI mode, say yes:
- On the right, click add new:
- Click generate:
- Under permissions, check the first box under VIEW GET. All boxes in that column should be checked. To see a screenshot, click here.
- Click save.
- Add the PrestaShop app to your QuickBooks account.
- Select PrestaShop.
- Enter the Web Service Key into the Web Service Key field.
- Under URL, enter your store URL.
- Leave the password as NA:
- Click submit.
For the URL, enter this value: http://[WEBSITE]/[STORENAME]/api
Here is an example: http://nakhasah.com/alkadi/api
If the URL works, you'll be prompted to enter your API Key. Leave the password blank:
Each site has its own URL and its own endpoint. Imagine these are your URLs:
You need to set-up each website. Here are the steps:
1. Login to cloudcartconnector.com
2. On the next page, choose PrestaShop
3. Follow these steps to enable the web service and get the key (http://support.cloudcartconnector.com/hc/en-us/articles/202210683-PrestaShop)
4. As the URL, enter http://xx.onlinehome.fr/store/oc/api
5. Do the proper settings on the next page.
6. Click save and sync
7. Perform steps 1 - 6 for each site
8. On the left, click autosync
9. Click edit next to each task and enable it.