Connex allows you to flag orders to sync from Xero. After the set-up, Connex will add a tracking that you must add to invoices. In this example, we are using ShipStation. If you're using another solution, substitute ShipStation for the name of the solution.
Can I send any invoice to Xero, regardless of tracking?
Yes, you can send any order. Here are the steps:
- In Connex, hover over the gear box and click rules engine.
- Click advanced rules engine.
- Next to class filter, click edit map from.
- Next to each rule, click edit.
- Uncheck the enable button.
- Click submit.
How do I Enable Tracking in Xero?
Here are the steps:
- Go to Settings, then click General Settings.
- Under Organization, click Tracking.
- Click + Add Tracking Category.
- The tracking category name is arbitrary. Connex looks at the first tracking category and checks for any line containing the name of your order solution. In this example, name the tracking category shipping:
- Add the name of your ordering solution. In this case, it's ShipStation.
How do I add tracking to an order?
In Xero, open an order. You'll see a column called shipping. Enter the name of your ordering solution onto one of the lines: