Connex can sync open orders, on a scheduled and automatic basis, to Xero. Connex can group orders by store and currency code.
- Go to this URL.
- Sign into Linnworks.
- Choose the highest version available, which should be version six. You can also visit this URL.
- Click install.
- Open another browser tab and login to Connex.
- Select Linnworks from the my connections page.
- From the last step of the Linnworks install, copy the token into the my connections page of Connex:
How do I group orders by the store name and currency code?
If you sell on multiple channels and currencies, you should group orders by the store and currency. Here is an example set-up:
- Order 1
- Order 2
On the Cloud Cart configure page, select store name and currency as the customer matching mode. Connex will detect the currency code and add the orders to the store name plus the currency code.
Can I sync purchases from Linnworks to QB
This feature will be available by February, 2017. Please reach out, if you need these orders synced. Go through the Connex wizard. Click my connections and click Linnworks. On the Cloud Cart configure page, scroll down to task settings. Select sync purchases. Here is a sample PO and bill:
Can you sync a purchase order, if it has been received?
Unfortunately, Linnworks does not allow our software to pull orders by their received date. You need to login to our software and perform a manual sync:
- Login to Connex.
- Select Linnworks.
- Click configure.
- Expand sync purchases to Xero.
- Change the sync dates.
- Expand sync order manually to Xero on top.
- Enter delivered in the order status field. If you sync sales, this status is ignored.
- Click sync now.
How do I map the sub source as the store name?
Here are the steps: