You can run a rule mapping a SKU for your Amazon orders and a rule mapping a payment method for your Shopify transactions. In this example, we will show you how to map rules to a selling channel.
If I add rules to connections, do I need to add all the rules?
By default, Connex runs all rules on all connections. If you add a rule to a connection, you must add all rules to all connections. Only rules added to connections will run. On the rules page, click view rules by connection. Above the grid, click the link at the end of the paragraph.
How do I map rules to a connection?
We will use connection because you could have two Shopify sites. First, we need to add new rules:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click add new rule.
- Return to the rules page:
- Click connections.
- Add the rule to a connection.
- On the rules page, click view rules by connection.
- You will see a list of connections: