Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. Connex queries updated items every fifteen minutes and syncs automatically. To sync a single item, you must update a product in Xero and return to the Connex site.
You must make an update to an item in Xero:
- In Xero, click accounts on the top menu.
- Click inventory.
- Left click an item code.
- Click the edit button.
- In the purchase description field, enter test. Here is an example.
- Click save.
- Edit the item again and remove test.
The next time the Connex sync runs, Connex will find this product. You can either wait or run the sync ASAP.
Connex will sync inventory updates every fifteen minutes. To sync in a few minutes, follow these steps:
- At the Connex my connections page, click configure.
- At the configure page, scroll to the bottom.
- Click submit.
- In a few minutes, hover over the gear box and click transaction log.
- Note the activity.
Any invoice or PO in Xero that says draft will have no effect on inventory. You must make them authorised.