Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. Connex queries updated items every fifteen minutes and syncs automatically. To sync a single item, you must update a product in Xero and return to the Connex site.
You must make an update to an item in Xero:
- In Xero, click accounts on the top menu.
- Click sales.
- Create an invoice for a product.
- On the top menu, click accounts and click inventory.
- Ensure that the item's stock has decreased. If the update exists under recent transactions, then Connex will sync the new stock.
The next time the Connex sync runs, Connex will find this product. You can either wait or run the sync ASAP.
Connex will sync inventory updates every fifteen minutes. To sync in a few minutes, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Go to the task page.
- Next to inventory, click run now.
Any invoice or PO in Xero that says draft will have no effect on inventory. You must make them authorised.