Xero offers a way to group orders using a category. This allows an item to have multiple income accounts. You could view sales of computers on Amazon versus eBay.
How do I apply a default tracking?
To apply a default tracking to all Xero invoices, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure.
- Expand the transaction area.
- Choose a tracking.
How do I add a rule to apply the tracking, based on some criteria?
In this example, we will apply the phrases red and ShipStation to an invoice:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- As the action, select map trackings to Xero.
- Enter Map ShipStation tracking as the title.
- As the field to compare, choose store name.
- In the map from, enter ShipStation.
- In the map to, enter ShipStation.
- Click submit.
- Add the same rule again, but enter red as the map to.
Here is the end result.